About The Alliance Cancer Support Center
The Alliance Cancer Support Center (ACSC), formerly known as Cancer Support Group and a 501c3 non-profit corporation, is brought to the community by Alliance Oncology, and is the first facility of its kind in Casa Grande. Since our center’s original founding on January 6, 2012, it has been our goal to provide education and support to those in our community who have been affected by cancer, as well as anyone simply interested in health and well-being. At ACSC, everyone is invited, including cancer patients, survivors, and their families, caregivers and friends, as well as community leaders, educators and students.
The ACSC is a peaceful, modern retreat designed to serve the needs of those seeking comfort and wellness. The center offers services such as support groups, yoga and cooking classes, massage therapy, and a resource library with free and for-borrow educational materials.
Services We Offer:
- Veterans Support Group by Bill Wargo (Meetings every Thursday)
- Nutrition by Catherine Decker (By appointment)
- Yoga with Deborah McEvoy (Every Thursday at 10 am at Alliance Cancer Care Building)
- Life Coaching Services with Eduard Chavez
- Breast Prosthesis by Barbara Demorest
- Canine Therapy (Every Monday at Alliance Cancer Care Building)
- Wigs Services
- Patient transportation through Statewide Express Transportation
To provide support and education for all members of the community, regardless of whether or not they’ve been touched by cancer.
Click the button below to read our monthly newsletter.
Thank you to all our sponsors and local businesses for your support through fundraising activities and donations to Alliance Cancer Support Center:
- Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort
- Fiesta Grande RV Resort “Cancer Assistance Really Exists” support group
- Fiesta Grande RV Resort Drama Club
- Arizona City Lady Golfers
- KURE-LP 106.1 FM Radio
- Loving Hearts Loving Meals
- Palm Creek Sewers and Quilters
Other Alliance Services
Alliance Cancer Care Arizona provides radiation therapy and medical oncology treatment for a variety of types of cancers and diseases.
Questions About Volunteering or Donating?